Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, is one of India’s premier National Law Schools, contributing towards transformation of legal education ever since its inception in 2004.
The GNLU Law Review (‘TGLR’) is one of the flagship journals of the Gujarat National Law University and was launched in 2008, owing to the emergent need for broadening the platform for academicians, professionals, and research scholars to share and disseminate both knowledge and scholarship of new and innovative ideas in legal and allied disciplines.
TGLR, under the overall guidance of the Faculty Advisors, is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, annually published law journal that aims at providing a platform for an inter-disciplinary approach towards the study of law. Past issues of the journal contain contributions from eminent legal scholars across the globe.
TGLR is open for academicians, practitioners, doctoral students, and research scholars. All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words. Up to 5 keywords must also be provided.
In order to provide a more comprehensive platform, TGLR is not restricted to any particular theme; however, preference would be given to the submissions pertaining to contemporary legal issues.
The contributions submitted for publication in TGLR must neither have been previously published nor currently be under consideration for publication elsewhere. The contributions shall be evaluated on the basis of originality, innovativeness, clarity, and technical correctness. Authors shall solely be responsible for the accuracy of statements in the article.
Co-authorship is allowed upto a maximum of 2 authors. The manuscript must not contain the name of the author(s) or his/her institutional affiliation or any other information. A separate cover letter containing the name of the author(s), professional information, contact details, and other relevant information must be provided.
- Articles (5000-8000 words, excluding footnotes).
- Essays (3000-5000 words, excluding footnotes).
- Book Reviews/Case Commentary/ Legislative Comments (1500-3000 words, excluding footnotes).
Formatting and Citation Style
- Submissions must be made in Microsoft Office (doc./docx.) formats only.
- The paper should be free from all grammatical and spelling errors.
- The manuscript’s body must be in the font ‘TimesNewRoman,’ font-size 12, line spacing 1.5, and the text should be justified.
- All footnotes must be in Font ‘Times New Roman’, font size 10, line spacing 1, and justified. All submissions must follow the ‘The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition)’. The authors may refer to The GNLU Law Review Citation Guide from here.
- Non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
The deadline for making submissions is 31st January 2021. All submissions shall only be made to [email protected] with the subject ‘Manuscript Submission for Volume VIII’.
The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of TGLR. However, in exceptional circumstances, the contributions could be published elsewhere with the prior written permission of the Editor-in-Chief.
All contributors, by submitting any contribution towards TGLR, agree to indemnify the Gujarat National Law University and TGLR from and against all claims, suits, and damages based on any claim of copyright infringement, plagiarism, or unauthorized use.
For any queries, write to us at [email protected] or contact:
- Anjani Singh Tomar, Editor-in-Chief, Email: [email protected].
- Thomas Mathew, Faculty Advisor, Email: [email protected]
- Sarvotham Naik: 8310606831
- Shivansh Khatri: 7300032112
For more information on TGLR, click here.
Join the discussion