- The central theme of the article should deal with public law. Please go through the posts on our website to get an idea of what this entails.
- The article can be sent through the contact form below, or as a Word document (.doc or .docx) to submissions[at]lawandotherthings[dot]com.
- Submissions should be accompanied by a short summary (1-2 lines) of the article. Articles may be co-authored.
- If the article is a response piece for the Courts and the Constitution Conference, the same must be specified along with the name of the panel.
Word Limit & Formatting:
- The article must not exceed 1200 words.
- All references must be hyperlinked in the body of the text. In case no online source is available for a reference, footnotes may be used.
- Submissions shall necessarily contain the following in the body of the email: Name of Author, Year of Study (if applicable), Institution/Organisation of affiliation, Short Bio (about 40-50 words).
- Receipt of the submission will be acknowledged at the earliest. If we do not respond within 48 hours of your submission, please do e-mail us again, just in-case we might have missed your submission.
- The Student Editorial Board‘s review of the article can take up to 7 days. All selected articles are then reviewed by our Editorial Board before publication, which may take another week. However, as the process also includes incorporation of feedback from the author’s end and may include multiple stages of review, the complete process can take up to 20-30 days in total, from the day of submission.
Alternatively, for any other queries you can contact us here.