- The central theme of the article should deal with public law. Please go through the posts on our website to get an idea of what this entails.
- The article can be sent through the contact form below, or as a Word document (.doc or .docx) to submissions[at]lawandotherthings[dot]com.
- Submissions should be accompanied by a short summary (1-2 lines) of the article. Articles may be co-authored.
- If the article is a response piece for the Courts and the Constitution Conference, the same must be specified along with the name of the panel.
Word Limit & Formatting:
- The article must not exceed 1200 words.
- All references must be hyperlinked in the body of the text. In case no online source is available for a reference, footnotes may be used.
- Submissions shall necessarily contain the following in the body of the email: Name of Author, Year of Study (if applicable), Institution/Organisation of affiliation, Short Bio (about 40-50 words).
- Receipt of the submission will be acknowledged at the earliest.
- The Student Editorial Board‘s review of the article can take up to 7 days. Selected articles are then reviewed by our Editorial Board, therefore, a final decision on publication can take up to 14 days in total, from the day of submission.
Alternatively, for any other queries you can contact us here.