The Indian Journal of Law & Technology (IJLT) is now accepting submissions for Volume 18. IJLT is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, open access law journal published annually by the National Law School of India University, Bangalore. Established in 2005, IJLT is the first and only law journal in India devoted exclusively to the study of the interface between law and technology. The Journal is indexed on research databases such as WestLaw, HeinOnline, UGC CARE, the Legal Information Institute of India, SCC Online and Manupatra.
IJLT carries scholarship in the areas of intellectual property rights, internet governance, information communication technologies, privacy rights, digital freedoms, openness, telecommunications policy, media law, innovation, civil liberties and technology along with focusing on perspectives on contemporary issues involving the intersection of law, technology, industry and policy.
Submissions may be in the form of:
- Articles (5000-12000 words).
- Essays (3000-5000 words).
- Case Notes, Legislative Comments, Book/Article Reviews (2000-5000 words).
The above limits are exclusive of footnotes. Substantive footnoting is allowed.
- Submissions must be submitted using this form.
- An abstract (not more than 250 words) must be submitted.
- Co-authorship (up to a maximum of 3 authors) is permitted.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- Kindly follow the OSCOLA (4th edition) style of citation.
- All submissions must be original, unpublished and not under consideration by any other journal/forum.
- Please send in your submissions in MS/Open Word (*.doc OR *.docx)
All submissions must be made on or before 11:59 p.m., October 31, 2021.