Centre for Law and Policy Research, Bangalore (CLPR) is a not-for-profit dedicated to making the Constitution work for everyone through law and policy research, social and governance interventions and strategic impact litigation.
The Constitutional and Civic Citizenship Project at CLPR aims to create public awareness and enable active public engagement with India’s constitutional tradition. It encompasses a wide range of activities that include research, writing, teaching, development of digital resources and organising high quality public educational events.
We are looking for a Research Associate/Associate Editor to join the Constitutional and Civic Citizenship project. The Research Associate/Associate Editor will be engaged in the following tasks:
- Research, writing and producing a range of content for constitutionofindia.net (
CADIndia website) on themes that include constitutional law, constitutional history and political history.
- Develop content for and anchor Indian constitutional history and law workshops
- Assist with public outreach programmes.
- Other related tasks.
- Academic background in Law, History or Political Science. Master’s Degree (desirable).
- Strong academic performance with excellent research and writing skills.
- Prior work experience in constitutional education (desirable).
How to apply
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing Sample (preferably two: 1. Academic 2. General)
- Statement of Purpose (500 words)